We are looking to grow our “family”!
Residential Design Build and Carpentry Subcontract firm in need of PRODUCTION MANAGER/FIELD SUPERINTENDENT
At Riggs, we are all about longevity. People stay a part of our family for the long haul. We have people on staff who started their careers here. Sons of Fathers who worked for my grandfather. Family business is immersed in our community and culture. We would expect our employees to be committed to eat, breathe and live the Riggs company culture.
Formal education is not necessary…your experience will get you in the door for an interview. We’re looking for someone with a backbone and EXPERIENCE.
You must be able to hold people accountable and have examples of this preferably in recommendation letters. You must be confident and exude this confidence. We do not micromanage our employees, so this is important for the applicant to be a self-starter and organized.
Salary based on experience, please include anticipated salary on resume.
- Oversight/Management of all field personnel
- Proficient in job scheduling; highly organized; multitasker; self-starter
- MUST – 10 yrs minimum of hands on carpentry experience; hands on construction knowledge
- MUST – 3 yrs minimum of large volume/multiple crew construction management experience
- Be able to recognize/identify and correct slippage
- Tool inventory and warehouse management
- Be able to implement training programs
- Ability to recognize greatness or great actions and provide praise!
Do not apply if you do not meet the criteria. We have clients to serve and do not want to weed through resumes that don’t meet our criteria. We only want to work with the best.
If you think you’re a good fit and you want to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you! Send your resume and recommendations to Amie Riggs at email@example.com.